Friday, February 26, 2010

Wowwwee!

Wow! I just love the comments made by ANOREXSHIT on our blog! THEY JUST, ONCE AGAIN, MAKE ME LAUGH SO HARD THAT I CAN JUMP OUT OF MY SEAT!


''hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha this blog is too funny. i almost feel compelled to come here more often just to provoke you (and by provoke i mean provide logical arguments proving your ignorance and stupidity) just to make you say funnier things. i don't mean to come off as condescending but your replies are simply asking for it! :D''

wah! THIS AH LIAN WANNA PROVOKE US LEH! WE ARE SO DAMN SCARED! EEYER! STAY AWAY FROM US! WE DON'T WANT TO GET AIDS!

Why are you so upset about my posts about Lians and Bengs? D: Oh yes, I forgot, you are one of them! Now, as I said before, don't always come here, go to other AAL blogs to cause trouble! They need your attention! If not, crawl back to your little brothel to continue serving your Ah beng guests!

Now who is funnier?? Never seen such a thick skinned Ah Lian who comes here again and again just to entertain us! And thanks my dear Anorexshit. Actually, there was nothing much for me to post on this blog, till YOU CAME! THANKS FOR GIVING US THE INSPIRATION! =D







2 comments:

  1. WOW what a commotion over my supposedly banal comments, i'm flattered!

    again, you guys are TOO funny. i don't even know where to begin trying to defend myself, and frankly there isn't any point. you guys are clearly incapable of understanding... anything. but this ahlian persona you've created of me; i love it! you guys have captured my essence completely.

    but listen, if you want to meet me, this supposed stupid cock-sucking std-transmitting bitchface ahlian, i get back to singapore from college in may. i'll be home for three months. come meet me! let's talk over coffee or milo bing. i implore you to come down to my level, if you should be so kind and humble. i genuinely would love to hear your opinions about ahbengs and snobs and whoever else you want to slam. it'll be fun.

    ps: i promise i won't bring my 'gang'.
    pps: i won't give you aids either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh? why suddenly so quiet har?

    ReplyDelete