Monday, February 22, 2010

Examples of what the Asshole showoffs say.

We have shown all of you here the psychological characteristics of THE BOASTFUL, AH BENGS, AND AH LIANS. So here today, we will show you Examples of what the boastful idiots do in everyday life.(if you have not read the psychological characteristics of these fools in the introduction, please go here : http://antisnobbish.blogspot.com/2010/02/introduction1st-comers-please-read.html )

THE BOASTFUL AND EGOISTIC :
SUPER EGO -
Sadly, unless all of you know, we as students do not only write about what other students do, there are also boastful teachers, who do nothing but boast boast boast all day, and sadly, these teachers are below 30 years old but they got so much nonsense to boast. I have never come across a teacher who boasted so much that he had a girlfriend, and always gave that snug look on his face when he walked around school. And guess what, he is equally irresponsible and when anything goes wrong, the fault does not lie with him but with the students. He is also a hypocrite, and he sucks up to students with his words. Luckily some have seen through him, but the majority has not. ''I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!''. Why can't he push the blame on students? After all, we are just stupid little scapegoats for him, so that when anything goes wrong he can blame us so he does not need to account to the school principal about anything! BUT WE ARE NOT AS STUPID AS THAT JERK THINKS!


THE BLAME CANNOT GO ON THEM :
Here is one story : This secondary 1 class in my school was very noisy. Fortunately, only half of the class was noisy but the other half created so much noise which can equal to a whole class anyway. So, their very good and responsible teacher yelled at them, and told them all to go outside of class and line-up. He made them keep very quiet, and then forced them back into class, and when they were back into the classroom, he did such a good job at pushing the responsibility to students alone =D Guess what he said. He told the class that the people who kept perfectly obedient and quiet just now were the ones who were at fault, and also the ones who made the noise. Wow. Nice try, but even though they are sec ones, they are not stupid, unless the teacher is the one that is stupid(Ahem, too cunning to be). Anyone with enough common sense should realise that if the rebellious side of a classroom is rebellious, they will remain to be if they are warned by their own friends, since their friends have not much authority over them. But, this jerk simply pushed the blame on to the students and he got away scott free. How convenient and easy. Wouldn't it had been better if he just yelled at them and told them to keep quiet rather than kill the innocent just like this? Stupid jerk.

Here is another story : One day, this teacher who was the same as the one at the story above, was in my class. My friend;s friend walked past the classroom and she waved to him and he waved back, sadly, this teacher does not know what irony is, and neither does he know what shame is. He told my friend not to mix with that person as he was bad news. Bad news? That guy wasn't bad news, and he was a nice person. Why did this jerk diss someone like this? Hence I felt unfair and said ''HOW IRONIC''. The teacher went :0 (HAH! YOU JERK! DON'T MESS WITH ME! PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD GET SACKED RATHER THAN STAY TO TORMENT TEENS!), and he went forward to my table. He kept asking why is ironic, and I refused to give him an answer. He said SEE HIM AFTER SCHOOL, but when I saw him and he saw me, he didn't even bother to look at me for a second time. HAH1 Just trying to keep his face.

There are also many stories about this JERK who should lose his job but I think I should keep it to myself an my friends only, lest he reads it and uses his authority to get me into trouble.(Duh, jerks are jerks, they are just wannabes who can't do anything but cry out that they want to punish us when he offend them. Control freak, go back home! )

CONSTANT BRAGGING :
constant bragging refers to how a person gloats about what he/she has. I dont know why I keep using that horrible jerk teacher as an example, but maybe it's because he is such a good example of a boastful proud and arrogant person. You know how he gloats and brags? Let's quote : ''Oh, you know my girlfriend did this, and then..... '' blah blah blah. No one cares about your girlfriend or whether you are getting married or not. None of our business.

Here is how to rebutt to those who keep showing off about their stupid ''achievements'' which seem so meaningful to them but stupid to us. Come on, these assholes behave like 4 year old kids who brag about catching a housefly in the house.

-'' Oh, I got a girlfriend, and I went with her to this country...'' Seriously? You got a girlfriend? Is that true? Or is it your boyfriend? I thought you were a homosexual, sorry.

-''Oh I bought this shirt from a tailor for 100bucks'' 100 bucks? That's cheap, especially when you are talking about thai baht currency :)

-''I Studied in this country which is an 11 hour flight away'' You studied? You sure? Or was it your false memory from all that chanting about your ''achievements''.


Use all this rebuttals to answer those showoff jerks. :D


BUT PLEASE DO NOT USE THESE DIRECTLY TO PEOPLE OF HIGHER AUTHORITY OR ELSE YOU ARE DIGGING YOUR OWN GRAVE!

3 comments:

  1. Whats the point of making this blog? Judging from the way you blog, you must either be a loner or an ahlian itself. You call them, 'stupid' or 'boastful', but you yourself are one. And if you are really unhappy with them, go straight up to their face and tell them. Don't be a coward and anti them on cyberworld. Go get a life. And, I saw your link on my friend's blog. Trying to adverstise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I not mentioned that I already was straightforward to those idiots personally? =) Go read up the posts again, my dear Yuki. And don't try to act cute with some stupid Japanese name. Come on, get a life man, go show your real name. Oohhhh this is ironic since I don't use my real name either. DDDDDD: OH my gosh, what should I do????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha-ha, btw. That is my fucking real name. Sorry. Yuki not meant for only Japanese.

    ReplyDelete